By Dr. Nancy Buck (originally posted on December 24, 2013)
- Are you happy in your life right now?
- Are all of your important relationships on solid footing?
- Are you engaged in work that is meaningful and satisfying to you while benefitting others?
- Are you physically healthy?
- Are you as spiritually connected as you want to be?
- Do you frequently think in challenging and creative ways?
Despite what you were told by your teachers and your parents, daydreaming is essential for a healthy body, mind and spirit. When you spend time imagining your life and the world as it could be you are gaining emotional strength.
When you spend time simply dreaming of what could be, you are opening to the possibilities of even more miracles and happiness in your life.
And this dreaming might just contribute to you taking the necessary action to make some of these dreams and imaginings come true!
DREAM – BELIEVE – RECEIVE – GIVE THANKS